Active 20-30 US & Canada
Membership Growth & Retention Committee Grant Application
The Active 20-30 Club of US and Canada is seeking applications for funding to be used towards the bolstering of membership growth and retention for the 2016-2017 fiscal year.
The grant funds must be used:
i. Invest in the growth and development of all members to provide value and improve retention.
ii. Examples of Growth & Retention projects can include: networking/community outreach events, Membership Appreciation Events, membership drives and Leadership Development Events.
iii. New, creative and innovative Growth and Retention ideas for your club are encouraged!
1. The Growth & Retention Committee has a total of $8,000 available to award for this grant period. There is no minimum or maximum for requests.
2. Each Club may submit one application.
a. Projects, programs, or events may be partially funded based on the Growth & Retention Committee’s allocation of available funds. Funds will not be granted beyond the requested amount.
b. There is no guarantee of funds being awarded based on submitting an application for a grant. Funds will be awarded based on merit and the committee’s determination as to the best use of these funds.
3. Applications for Growth & Retention funds must be received by 11:59 pm ET on March 10, 2017. (ONE MONTH AFTER MIDTERM)
Grant applications submitted after the deadline will not be considered; extensions will not be granted.
4. Clubs will be notified of the status of their application by 11:59 pm ET on April 11, 2017.
5. Clubs that are awarded funds must apply for reimbursement by 11:59 pm ET on June 30, 2017, funding can be spent anytime from April 11, 2017 – June 30, 2017.
Funds must be spent between April 11 – June 30, 2017 and reimbursement requests must be submitted by June 30, 2015; extensions will not be granted.Funds must be used for the intended purpose outlined on the budget submitted with the approved Growth and Retention grant application.
Reimbursement requests submitted after the deadline will not be approved; extensions will not be granted
6. Grant applications, reimbursement requests, and inquires must be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org
7. Any Club applying for Growth and Retention funding must meet the following criteria:
i. The Club’s standing Officers must be updated on the National website.
ii. The Club’s member dues must be current.
iii. The Club’s insurance must be current.
iv. (i), (ii), or (iii) are not met please submit a written report explaining why.